The purpose of the Saskatchewan Games is to provide an opportunity for the provinces developing athletes, coaches and officials to participate in a multi sport event in preparation for a higher level of competition.
📣📣 Athletes, coaches, officials and volunteers 📣📣
The next Saskatchewan Summer Games are coming to Lloydminster from July 26 – August 1, 2020 and will
⌦ 7 days
⌦ 14 sports
⌦ 2,000+ athletes
⌦ One amazing experience!
Reach out to us to learn how you can take part in the 2020 Saskatchewan Summer Games by competing for Team Parkland Valley!
To visit the 2020 Saskatchewan Summer Games website, please click HERE.
The following are the Sports that will be featured in the 2020 Saskatchewan Summer Games:
|Archery||October 29, 2018|
|Athletics||October 2, 2018|
|Baseball||May 30, 2019|
|Basketball (Male & Female)||May 30, 2019|
|Canoe Kayak||October 23, 2018|
|Golf||May 30, 2019|
|Rugby Sevens (Female)||October 29, 2018|
|Soccer (Male & Female)||October 17, 2018|
|Softball (Female)||October 2, 2018|
|Special O Swimming||October 11, 2018|
|Swimming||February 14, 2019|
|Tennis||October 2, 2018|
|Triathlon||October 2, 2018|
|Volleyball(Male & Female)||May 30, 2019|
Team Parkland Valley will also be searching for volunteer Coaches, Manager and Mission Staff. Continue to check back for further information on how to volunteer or contact: Erin Sobkow – 306-786-6585 or email@example.com.
The purpose of the Saskatchewan Games is to provide an opportunity for the province’s developing athletes, coaches and officials to participate in a multi sport event in preparation for a higher level of competition.
The goals of the Saskatchewan Games are:
- To provide an athlete-centered multi-sport experience that compliments provincial sport governing bodies, long term athlete and coach developmental plans, generally in the LTAD ‘Train to Train’ stage of development.
- To identify Saskatchewan participants with the potential to advance to higher levels of competition.(Provincial Team, National Competitions, Canada Games, Western Canada Summer Games, North American Indigenous Games).
- To enhance community development through a sport legacy of upgraded equipment, facilities, experienced officials, cultural understanding and appreciation, and a core group of volunteers.
- To motivate participants to achieve a higher level of sport skill and physical well being.
- To promote athlete, coach and official development programs within all Districts in the province.
- To provide a provincial showcase which increases public awareness and support for amateur sport in Saskatchewan.
- To generate economic and tourism benefits within the host community and surrounding area. The Saskatchewan Games Program is a developmental tool used by Provincial Sport Governing Bodies (PSGBs) which aids in the comprehensive growth and development of athletes, coaches, officials and all participants in sport. District teams are selected by the Provincial Sport Governing Bodies and managed by the provinces Sport, Culture and Recreation Districts.
North Battleford Winter Games 2018 Final Results – Medal Winners North Battleford
Estevan Summer Games 2016 Final Results- Medal Winners Estevan
Prince Albert Winter Games 2014 Final Results- Medal Winners Prince Albert
Meadow Lake Summer Games 2012 Final Results- Medal Winners Medow Lake