Through the support of Saskatchewan Lotteries, Parkland Valley provides funding opportunities in the areas of Volunteer Development (capacity building), Eliminations of Barriers, and Financial Resources. There are great benefits to be derived from participating in sport, culture and recreation. These funding opportunities attempt to eliminate the barriers so that people can participate and gain the benefits.
Parkland Valley Sport, Culture & Recreation Outreach Grant
This grant assists communities and organizations with funding for projects that meet the needs of their citizens through the benefits of sport, culture and recreation. This program strives to create opportunities for citizens to engage in:
- Recreational experiences for well-being,
- Cultural and/or creative inquiry projects,
- Sport development projects, and
- Healthy active living and/or physical activity initiatives.
Application deadlines: April 15, June 15, September 15, October 15, November 15, December 15, January 15 & February 15, 2020 (or until funds are used up)
Tips for Filling Out the Application Form:
- Use Google Chrome as a browser to fill out the Application Form.
- Please fill out the start and end date section of the application form as follows: Month-Day-Year numerically
- Example: April 1st, 2018 would be input as “04-01-2018”
- Make sure you save your completed Application Form to your computer BEFORE you try submitting.
When considering resuming programming, recreational activities or opening of facilities it is important to review all guidelines provided by the Government of Saskatchewan and the Saskatchewan Health Authority. After reviewing the guidelines, if there are any questions or concerns it is important to contact your local Public Health Office to ensure public health guidelines and restrictions are being followed before resuming programs, activities or opening of facilities.