Through the support of Saskatchewan Lotteries, Parkland Valley provides funding opportunities in the areas of Volunteer Development (capacity building), Eliminations of Barriers, and Financial Resources. There are great benefits to be derived from participating in sport, culture and recreation. These funding opportunities attempt to eliminate the barriers so that people can participate and gain the benefits.
Parkland Valley Sport, Culture & Recreation Outreach Grant
This grant assists communities and organizations with funding for projects that meet the needs of their citizens through the benefits of sport, culture and recreation. This program strives to create opportunities for citizens to engage in:
- Recreational experiences for well-being,
- Cultural and/or creative inquiry projects,
- Sport development projects, and
- Healthy active living and/or physical activity initiatives.
Application deadlines: April 15, June 15, September 15 and November 15, 2020
Tips for Filling Out the Application Form:
- Use Google Chrome as a browser to fill out the Application Form.
- Please fill out the start and end date section of the application form as follows: Month-Day-Year numerically
- Example: April 1st, 2018 would be input as “04-01-2018”
- Make sure you save your completed Application Form to your computer BEFORE you try submitting.
Due to the COVID-19 implications and government restrictions, Parkland Valley wants applicants to know that:
– Applications sent in can have a tentative date listed but applicants cannot begin programs until the restrictions are lifted by Saskatchewan Health Authority.
– First half funds will be released on approved applications after the public gatherings restrictions are lifted in the province by Saskatchewan Health Authority.