Successful Fundraising Workshop
September 26 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pmFree
This session is designed to provide participants with a foundation of fundraising knowledge and also stimulate possible ideas for their own fundraising initiatives. There are no shortcuts to fundraising. It takes time, planning, energy and creativity of the people in the community and organization. Having a clearly defined organizational plan and using the assets of the community can make a successful difference in your efforts.
* Importance of Organizational Planning for Success in “Fundraising”
* What is Fundraising?
* Different Types of Fundraising
* Basic Fundraising 101 Tips for Success
* Partnerships and Co-operation
* A successful Fundraising Committee: Structure of Committee, Levels of Commitment of Members, Asset Mapping Committee Members & Volunteer Management of Members.
You must be registered in advance to attend!
Registration Deadline: September 19, 2019
To register, please contact: