Let’s Talk Heritage
September 23 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
Join us for a Virtual Conversation with the Heritage Conservation Branch and Community Heritage Champions to better understand the value of heritage in your community.
Where: Online (registration required by September 18)
Who: Municipal Officials and Employees, Community Volunteers, Non-Profit Organizations, and anyone interested in gaining a better understanding of the value of Heritage
This Session will include:
- An education/overview on heritage properties including the heritage designation programs and the benefits.
- What designation means and what it does not mean: dispelling common myths and misconception around preservation.
- Community stories – A mix of adaptive reuse, cultural landscape, provincial and municipal designated properties.
– Jennifer Fitzpatrick- Director of Cultural Services-City of Humboldt Original Humboldt Site and more
– Royce Pettyjohn-Past Main Street Executive Director-Maple Creek Maple Creek Heritage District
– Rhonda Lamb-Kronau Museum Board of Directors
– Saar School
- Followed by Q&A
Click HERE to view the webinar poster.
Please register here: https://forms.gle/uZywsWNZfqcZxoth9
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com