Through the support of Saskatchewan Lotteries, Parkland Valley provides funding opportunities in the areas of Volunteer Development (capacity building), Eliminations of Barriers, and Financial Resources. There are great benefits to be derived from participating in sport, culture and recreation. These funding opportunities attempt to eliminate the barriers so that people can participate and gain the benefits.
Parkland Valley Sport, Culture & Recreation Outreach Grant
This grant assists communities and organizations with funding for projects that meet the needs of their citizens through the benefits of sport, culture and recreation. This program strives to create opportunities for citizens to engage in:
- Recreational experiences for well-being,
- Cultural and/or creative inquiry projects,
- Sport development projects, and
- Healthy active living and/or physical activity initiatives.
Application deadlines: April 15, June 15, September 15 and November 15, 2017
Tips for Filling Out the Application Form:
- Use Google Chrome as a browser to fill out the Application Form.
- Do NOT use hyphens in the date section of the Grant Application. Please type out the full date (Example: “June 15th, 2017”).
- Make sure you save your completed Application Form to your computer BEFORE you try submitting.
Aboriginal Community Sport Development Grant
The purpose of the Aboriginal Community Sport Development Grant Program (ACSDGP) is to provide greater sport participation and development opportunities for Aboriginal youth in Saskatchewan. The program will assist and support the implementation of organized community sport programs to increase sport opportunities for youth in the Aboriginal community, specifically in urban, rural, on-reserve, isolated and northern communities.
Application deadlines: May 1, 2017 and November 1, 2017
Click Here for Guidelines Click Here for Application Form